COVID-19 is still with us and will be for awhile. There’s no question that the pandemic, and the uncertainty, causes an increase in anxiety for many people.
Many people find CBD is great for dealing with anxiety, and there’s research that supports this usage.
So we invite you to visit PhenomWell for CBD, either online or in the store. We’re happy to share what we know and discuss possibilities.
There are many other things we can do. A healthy diet, exercise, and sleep are all good strategies for dealing with anxiety and life itself.
It’s also wise to tend to our thoughts, actions, and choices. Ken Goodman, LCSW, writes for the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, the ADAA. He shares these tips. You can read the whole article here, but this is summary.
- Media Distancing
- Do Not Engage with Worry
- Focus on Present Odds
- Do Not React to Physical Symptoms
- Focus on Being Productive and New Ways of Enjoying Life
- Engage in Stress Reduction Activities
- Do Not Go Beyond CDC Guidelines
- Preserve Some Sense of Normalcy
- Be Kind to Yourself and Others and Have Faith
- Seek Out Professional Help
Call or go online
for curbside pickup or free delivery:
Salisbury Store (980) 330-3073 (704 Jake Alexander Blvd., Salisbury, NC)
Bermuda Run Store: (336) 940-2026 (246 Hwy. 801 N., Advance, NC)